Summer is almost over and its likely your thoughts are turning to 2017 planning. I am hosting four, half-day workshops to give you the opportunity catch up on all the latest marketing and selling skills AND devise a personal Action Plan that can be implemented as soon as you return to the office!
See below for details of each course and you can attend one, two or all of them – whatever suits you and your business.
They will be held in the Green Isle Hotel just off M50 where parking is FREE! Price is €80 per session and includes tea/ coffee. Lunch can be had in hotel café.
Guaranteed - everyone will devise a practical Action Plan that can be implemented immediately!
Complementary Marketing material review - bring along your marketing material and Marc will review it and make suggestions!
SESSION 1: Marketing Planning and Strategies
Monday 29th August 9.30 – 12.45
- Understanding the difference between marketing and selling
- Undertake a Marketplace Analysis – use P.E.S.T.L.E. and S.W.O.T techniques
- Set marketing objectives and goals
- Learn about the different marketing strategies
- Setting marketing strategies that work for you.
- Devise your core marketing and sales message
- How to carry out market research to understand customers’ needs
- On-going research strategies
- Devising a Strategic Marketing Outline Plan for your business
SESSION 2: Practical Marketing
Monday 29th August 14.00 – 17.15
How to implement marketing actions so they work – logo, advertising, direct mail, emarketing, websites, social media, and much more.
- Understand the most suitable marketing activities for your business
- Select and devise logos and brand strategies
- Identify your USP and communicate it to customers – “Pillars” approach
- Websites and digital marketing including enewsletters
- Use of email signatures and printed material
- Social media strategies and tactics - Facebook and LinkedIn in particular
- Devise an Action Plan for your business
SESSION 3: Selling skills
Tuesday 30th August 9.30 – 12.45
- Devising price strategies
- Selling tactics for staff - Sales pipe analysis and tracking, Conversion tactic, Selling skills
- Closing the sale / trail close
- Set up tracking systems for leads
- Delivering a unique and effective selling message for the firm
- Upselling and cross selling
- Business development
- Networking and personal marketing
- Devise a Sales Action Plan
SESSION 4: Customer Care for Profit
Tuesday 30th August 14.00 – 17.15
- Relationship between customer service, marketing and selling
- Understanding the different types of customers and the importance of delighting customers
- First impressions – make a lasting impression
- Dealing with complaints and turning dissatisfied customers into delighted customers
- How to delight customers and make a noticeable difference
- Setting customer service standards
- Generating feedback so the service can be improved
- Moments of Truth - identifying areas for improvement
- Up selling skills and maximising profits
- Devise an Action Plan for implementation